SKUCET Hall ticket 2019 Download : SKUCET Hall tickets 2019 will be declared by Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Availability of hall tickets on the month of May for admission to various Post Graduate (PG) courses in Arts, Science and Commerce offered in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu and its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019–20 . Admit card will not sent by post and E-Mail. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download SKUCET Hall ticket 2019 from official website.
SKUCET 2019 Hall ticket download
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anathapuramu on behalf Government of Andhra Pradesh, will be announced the hall tickets of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate.
|Starting Date for Admit card Download (Tentative)||2nd week May / 2019|
|Date of Examination ( Tentative)||3rd week May / 2019|
|Date of Announcement of Result||June / 2019|
SKU PGCET Hall ticket 2019 will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Date of Birth
3. Father Name
5. Roll Number
7. Exam Name, Date and Time
9. Address of the test centre allotted …..etc
Candidates can download hall ticket one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in, in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately.
How to download SKUCET Hall ticket 2019
1.Login to the official website http://www.skudoa.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall ticket….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Application Number ” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Submit”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
1. Check the SKUCET 2019 Hall ticket thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
5. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
6. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones …..etc into the examination hall.
7. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
8. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , in case candidate finds any defects in the question booklets, bring it to the notice of the invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
9. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects
10. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
11. Use only Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to mark in the answer sheet.
12. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
13. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
Summary of Entrance Test
|Mode of Test||Offline, Paper-Pen Based Test|
|Duration of the Test||1 & ½ Hours|
|Date of the Test||May / 2019 ( Tentative)|
|Medium of Language Test||English ( Except Languages)|
|Type of Test||Objective Type with multiple choice|
|Number of questions||100|
Scheme of Marking
|Correct Answer : 1 Mark|
|Wrong Answer : Nil marks|
|Unanswered : Nil marks|
Download Here : SKUCET Hall ticket 2019