SPMVV PGCET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online Application form, Exam pattern, Registration, Fee, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Test centers and other news given below
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test shortly name as SPMVV PGCET 2019 notification and examination details will announced soon by Sri Padmavati Mahila University, Tirupati on behalf of Government AP. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Post Graduation in Arts, Humanities and Sciences offered at Sri padmavati University campus including affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through offline / online at official website.
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidate have to pay Rs 425/-for one test ( The can opt for maximum two tests only by paying Rs 1000/-)
2. The fee may be paid through Andhra Bank (Bill Desk)and also through payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
3. Application fee an by way of Demand Draft drawn on a Nationalized Bank in favour of the payable at Tirupati.
Eligibility Criteria for SPMVV PGCET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Indian Nationals who are natives of other states (other than AP and Telangana) are eligible for admission Under National Integration Quota (5%). These seats are over and above the existing seats.
1. The candidate should have passed the Degree qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks (Group subjects should be 40%) in concerned subject.Pass is sufficient for SC / ST candidates for admission into any course.
2. Admission into M.Ed the aggregate marks in B.Ed should be 50% and Degree / PG should be 45%. Pass is sufficient for SC / ST candidates.
3.Candidate who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appear / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2019 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2019 are not eligible.
4.Before applying for entrance test the candidate verify the eligibility to write a particular test and seek admission into the related course. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in official website.
There is no age restriction for SPMVV PGCET (Self Financing) . However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC IS 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Important Dates for SPMVV PGCET 2019
|Announcement of Notification||3rd week-March-2019|
|Starting date for Fee Payment||3rd week-March-2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week-March-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application late fee||1st week-May-2019|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||2nd week-May-2019|
|Dates of Examination||3rd week-May-2019|
|Declaration of Results||June-2019|
How to Apply-SPMVV PGCET 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria of entrance test, can apply online mode or offline mode. The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference.
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration form
1. Login to the official website http://www.spmvvdoa.in
2. Go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click “Register for SPMVV PGCET 2019 online application” link.
3. After clicking the required button ,you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on “Registration “button appearing on top menu, “Challan registration form” will be displayed.
4. On filling the qualifying examination details like Medium,1st language …..etc,a list of eligible courses for your Degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible courses list” select the course you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of test(s) and “amount for the the selected courses”.
5. Then proceed to fill the personal details as per S.S.C records.
Step-2 : Fill details in Application form and Upload photo & Signature
6. After completion of registration form details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a security code,Type the security code in the “box” provided in Registration form, and immediately screen will display a message”verified” in green button.
7. Then click “Register and Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details and upload photo and signature.
8. After any mistakes have been done by you clicking “Back-To edit”button,otherwise if there are no mistakes click on “save & print” button.
9. After “Application submission Receipt” will be generate and also you will receive as SMS to your mobile number as ‘Your application is submitted successfully with Application No and Payment Reference Id”. Download the “Application submission Receipt”.
Step-3 : Fee Payment
10. After clicking on “Online Payment” link appearing left menu,a new page will displayed, click on “Online payment through bill desk”.
11. Enter your Application number and press enter, your application number details will displayed and click “Proceed for Online SPMVV PGCET Bill Desk Payment and Make Payment and Print the application.
Apply Here : Apply Online
How to Apply-SPMVV PGCET 2019 in Offline Mode
Login to the official website http://www.spmvvdoa.in and click the ” SPMVV PGCET 2019 ….” link on left menu. Download the application form.
Fill all the details about Candidate name, father name / mother name / Guardian name, Date of birth, region, special category, details, Address for correspondence and all study, academic ,reservation details and personal details, Then latest passport size photograph pasted on the application form.
Demand Draft (DD) for fee Rs 425/- for one test paper (Rs 1000/-for two test papers) candidates drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, Tirupati
Then filled Application form should be sent by post or in person to below address on or before May / 2019.
Director of Admissions
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the Application Form
1.Select the eligible course.
2.Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
3. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
4. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc.
5.Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
7. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
8. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
9.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
10. Address for correspondence .
11. Recent digital color photograph and signature
Exam Pattern for SPMVV PGCET 2019
The entrance test conducted in Offline mode as a Paper-Pen Based Test. The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 1 & 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
Qualifying Marks in SMPVV PGCET 2019
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (25 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.