SPMVV PGCET Hall ticket 2019 Download : SPMVVPGCET Hall tickets 2019 will be declared by Sri Padmavati Mahila University. Availability of hall ticket download on the month of May. Admit cards will not sent by post and E-Mail.Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download SPMVV PGCET Hall ticket 2019 from official website.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Hall ticket Download
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by Sri Padmavati Mahila University, Tirupati on behalf of Government of AP, will be announced the hall tickets of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate.
|Starting Date for Admit card Download (Tentative)||May / 2019|
|Date of Examination ( Tentative)||May / 2019|
|Date of Announcement of Result||June / 2019|
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Hall ticket will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Roll Number
8. Exam Name, Date & Time
9. Address of the test centre allotted
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform helpline center immediately.
How to download SPMVV PGCET Hall ticket 2019
1. Login to the official website http://www.spmvvdoa.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall ticket….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Submit”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
1.Check the SPMVV PGCET Admit card 2019 thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
5. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
6. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones …..etc into the examination hall.
7. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
8. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , in case candidate finds any defects in the question booklets, bring it to the notice of the invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
9. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects
10. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
Download Here : SPMVV PGCET Hall ticket 2019