SPMVV PGCET Results 2019 : SPMVVPGCET Results 2019 will be announced soon by Sri Padmavati Mahila University in month of June on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. SPMVV has successfully carried out the Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission to Post Graduation in Arts, Humanities and Sciences offered at Sri Padmavati University campus including affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-2020. Women candidates who are appeared in the written test they can check their exam SPMVV PGCET Results 2019 to entering their roll number from official website.
SPMVV 2019 Results Date
The Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2019 conducted by the SPMVV, Tirupati on the 3rd week of May 2019 and was attend by a large number candidates aspiring to complete Post Graduate programmes. Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the Andhra Paradesh state. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the SPMVVPGCET 2019 Results .
|Dates of Examination||May-2019|
|Declaration of Results||June-2019|
|Rank Card Download||June-2019|
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Ranking
SPM University declares the state Rank list based on the scores obtained by the women candidates Paper Based SPMVVPGCET 2019 Test conducted subjects of Arts, Science, Languages, Commerce offline on May / 2019. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
Rank list list shall be published on the basis of the SPMVV PGCET Results 2019 of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the Test as a whole, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section – C. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section – B. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
A state merit ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
SPMVVPGCET Results 2019
SPM University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is state level qualifying examination for admission to various PG courses. Every year SPMVV conducts entrance exam for Degree holders . In similar manner SPMVV has conducted 2019 test in the month of May 2019. All the candidates who are interested have applied for this SPMVVPGCET and participate in the entrance test, check their results through official link. Result indicates the following information.
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Hall ticket Number
4. Date of Birth
6. SPMVV PGCET Marks
7. Total Marks
All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email.we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
How to Get SPMVV PGCET Results 2019
1. Login to the official website http://www.spmvvdoa.in
2. Search for related link
3. Click on the link “Results”, appearing as left menu
4. Enter the Hall ticket number and Date of Birth
5. Entry’s are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Qualifying marks
The cutoff marks are very important for each appearing candidate. The candidate can get an idea of minimum marks required for qualification of the exam by knowledge of the cutoff marks. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants and complexity of this exam. The exam will be conducted 100 marks in 1 & 1/2 hours duration.
|Category Name||Qualifying Marks|
|SC / ST||NO Qualifying marks|
The candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree and secured a rank in SPMVVPGCET 2019 conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into University Campus and affiliated colleges.
1. Admissions will be based on SPMVV PGCET 2019 Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
2. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
3. Admissions pertaining to all the colleges will be made through counseling at Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila University, Tirupati .
4. Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
5. If a candidate fails to attend the counseling at the specified date and time for whatever reason (including non-receipt or delayed receipt of call letter), he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of counseling or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
6. Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, he/she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day.
7. If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
Check Here : SPMVV PGCET Results 2019