TS PGECET 2019 : Telangana state Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test-will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council Higher Education (TSCHE). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into Full time PG courses are ME / M.Tech /M.Pharmacy / M.Arch Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses in Government / Private colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic Session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for PGECET 2019 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the full details of TS PGECET such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page.
TS PGECET Notification 2019
Many candidates are curious about TS PGECET 2019 Notification are to be declared on 3rd week or 4th week of March in 2019 and exam conducted on May / 2019 in online as Computer Based Test (CBT) for admission to various Post graduate professional courses.
GATE / GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from appearing for PGECET – 2019, however they need to apply for admission and has to attend counselling as per the schedule.
TS PGECET 2019 Eligibility
1.They Should be of Indian Nationality.
2.Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana and should satisfy local / Non local status of AP / TS as per regulations.
Educational Qualifications :
1. Engineering : Candidates should have passed Graduation in Engineering / Technology from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade.
2. Pharmacy : Candidates should have passed Graduation in Pharmacy from recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade.
3. Graduate Level Pharm-D (PB) : Graduate level 3-year program (UG) in pharmacy with B.Pharmacy as entry qualification approved by pharmacy council of India,New Delhi.
4. Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm. course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.E./M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
TS PGECET 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||April-2019|
|Correction of Online Applications||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 500/-||April-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||April-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 5000/-||April-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 10000/-||April-2019|
|Starting Date for Downloading Hall tickets||May-2019|
|Preliminary Key Release||May-2019|
|Last Date to receive objections on Answer Key||May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
Registration Fee : OC / BC : Rs 1000/- and SC / ST : Rs 500/-
Payment At :
Offline : TS /AP Online Centers
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
TS PGECET 2019 Online Application form
OU will be released the TS PGECET 2019 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for PGECET 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in. Before applying candidates have pay fee by using offline & online modes. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : TS PGECET 2019 Application Form
1.Go to the Official website of http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in, Download the User Guide, read all the instructions before filling the TS PGECET Application form 2019.
2. After entering the official website, click on ” Apply Online” appearing as top menu bar.
3. Then new webpage will be displayed with following links
Step-1 : Application Fee Payment
Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option
Step-2 : Know Your Payment Status
Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
Step-3 : Fill Application (Only after Fee payment)
After fee payment either by cash at TS /AP Online Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
Step-4 : Print Application Form (Only after submitting Application form)
After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
4. Now select / Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab, after clicking on payment tab, a fee fee payment webpage will be displayed, fill the following details are Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Category Mobile No Mentioned above my, Alternative Mobile No, E-Mail Id
5. After filling the mandatory details click on ” Initiate Payment” button, the page redirected to Bank payment Gateway
6. Then Payment Gateway will be open, after fill the required details and click “Make Payment link
7. Transaction is successful, then new web page will be displayed with “Payment Reference Id”, Preserve reference id for future correspondence.
Now applicant entered to fill TS PGECET 2019 Online application, applicants has two options either proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date
A. Click on “proceed to fill application” to fill the application immediately after fee payment of online
B. If you choose another day to fill the application, simply close the window.
8. Candidate select & click on ” Fill Application” link, then new screen will be displayed
9. Now fill in the details of Reference Id, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile number and Date of Birth and click on “Proceed to fill Application”
10. Then new screen will be displayed, fill the Candidate Personnel details, Ration card, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details and Test centre preference
11. Upload candidate Photograph (30 KB) and Signature (<15 KB) .
12. After filling all the details press “Preview” button . This will display the details submitted by applicant. If you fill the all details correct click on “Submit” button / if you any correct press press modify button, modify the application and click submit button.
13. After clicking the submit button, applicant can view pop up alert as “Your Application is Submitted successfully. Please note your application number for further reference”.
14. Now click on “Print Application” link, candidate can view the receipt of the application form.
Regional Centers for Conduct of Exam:
Qualifying cutoff mark in the PGECET 2019 is 30 marks out of total 120 marks. However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
Also Check : Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Papers
TSCHSE will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : TS PGECET Hall tickets 2019
OU will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : TS PGECET Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. PGECET exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : TS PGECET Results 2019
PGECET Results available on May, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : TS PGECET Counselling 2019
The counselling of PGECET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Telangana to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.