YVUCET 2019, YVU PGCET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online Application form, Registration, Fee, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers and other details given below
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test shortly name as YVUCET notification 2019 and examination details will announced soon by Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa on behalf of AP Government . Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into various PG courses, 5-year Integrated M.Sc, Bachelor of Fine Arts and PG Diploma in Theatre Arts courses in constituent and affiliated colleges of Yogi Vemana University for the academic session 2019-2020. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.http://yvudoa.in
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs 400/-
2. The fee may be paid through Online only, Credit Card / Debit Card / SBI Payment Gateway (DOAAccount Number : 35646731595)
3. In case a candidate want appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Eligibility Criteria for YVUCET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
1. The candidate should have passed the Degree qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks (Group subjects should be 40%) in concerned subject.Pass is sufficient for SC / ST candidates for admission into any course.
2.Admission into M.Ed the aggregate marks in B.Ed should be 50% and Degree / PG should be 45%. Pass is sufficient for SC / ST candidates.
3. Candidate who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appear / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2019 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2019 are not eligible.
4. For Admission in M.Sc 5-years Integrated courses the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination Intermediate / Equivalent with M.P.C / Bi.P.C a minimum of 50% marks.
5. For admission into Bachelor of Fine Arts the candidate should have passed Intermediate / Equivalent with any subject / 3 years Diploma in Fine Arts and for admission into PG Diploma in TheatreArts which is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be of 40% marks and pass is sufficient for SC / ST.
6. Before applying for entrance test the candidate verify the eligibility to write a particular test and seek admission into the related course. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in official website.
There is no age restriction for YVUCET (Self Financing) . However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC IS 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Important Dates for YVUCET 2019
|Announcement of Notification||3rd week- March-2019|
|Starting date for Registration & Submission of Online Application||3rd week- March-2019|
|Last date for Registration & Submission of Online Application without late fee||1st week-May-2019|
|Registration with a late fee of Rs 500/- ( Fee:400 + Late Fee :500)||2nd week-May-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week-May-2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||3rd week-May-2019|
|Exam dates||4th week-May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||June-2019|
How to Apply- YVUCET 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria YVUCET, can apply online mode at official website only. Candidate has to register for before filling the YVUCET Application Form 2019 , then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it.
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration form
1. Login to the official website http://www.yvudoa.in, click the “Online Registration” link, “Online registration form” will be displayed.
2. Fill the name, date of birth, address,mobile number and select the test and click the submit.
Step-2 : Fee Payment
Registration fee process in Online only
3. Login to the official website http://www.yvudoa.in, clicking on ‘online payment” link.
4. Enter the details of Application no / Registration Id, Date of birth and click “Login ” button.
5. After payment form will be displayed, fill the required details and make payment and submit.
Step-3 : Fill details in Application form and Upload photo & Signature
6. Filling of the online application form is allowed only after registration and authorization of your payment.
7. you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on “Online application form” link in the left menu. online application form login web page will be displayed.
8. Enter the details of Application no / Registration Id and click submit button application form will be displayed.
9. Fill the entire academic,study,reservation and other details according to your data.Upload your Photo & Signature.
10. Finally click submit button,take the print out application mentioning the “Reference Id”(Registration ID).
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the YVUCET Application Form 2019
Select the eligible course.
2.Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
3. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
4. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
5.Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
7. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
8. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
9.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
10. Address for correspondence .
11. Recent digital color photograph and signature
Yogivemana University Campus, Kadapa
YVUCET Exam Pattern 2019
The entrance test conducted in Online mode as a Paper-Pen Based Test. The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 1 & 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
Qualifying Marks in YVUCET 2019
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (25 marks out of total 100 marks) (Except Test 16). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.