YVUCET Hall ticket 2019 Download 2019, YVU PGCET Hall ticket 2019 : YVUCET Hall tickets 2019 will be declared by Yogi Vemana University. Availability of hall ticket download on the month of May. Admit cards will not sent by post and E-Mail. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download YVUCET Hall ticket 2019 from official website.
YVUCET 2019 Hall ticket Download : Dates
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa on behalf of AP Government will be announced the hall tickets of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth .
|Starting Date for Admit card Download (Tentative)||May / 2019|
|Date of Examination ( Tentative)||May / 2019|
|Date of Announcement of Result||June / 2019|
YVUET 2019 Hall ticket will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Roll number
7. Exam Name, Date and Time
8. Address of the test centre allotted
Candidates can download YVUCET Hall ticket 2019 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately.
How to download YVUCET Hall ticket 2019
1. Login to the official website http://yvudoa.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall ticket….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of ” Application Number / Registration ID” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Login”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
1.Check the YVUCET 2019 Hall ticket thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
Instructions Regarding the Test
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
5. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
6. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones …..etc into the examination hall.
7. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
Instructions Regarding Question Booklet
8. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , in case candidate finds any defects in the question booklets, bring it to the notice of the invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
9. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects
Instructions Regarding Answer Sheet
10. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
11. Use only Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to mark in the answer sheet.
12. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
13. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
Download Here : YVUCET Hall ticket 2019