TS PECET 2019 : Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test-will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University on behalf of Telangana State Council Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission into Physical Education Courses of B.P.Ed (2-Years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (2-Years) in Government / Private colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic Session 2019-2020. MGU will be issued the TS PECET Notification 2019 on 3rd week, March, 2019. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for PECET 2019 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the full details of TSPECET 2019 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page.
TS PECET 2019 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the TS Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
2. B.P.Ed Course :
I. Candidates must have passed 3rd years degree recognized by any University in Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned.
II. The candidates who have appeared in the final year degree examination shall also be eligible.Candidates must be required to produce marks memos and pass certificate at the time of counselling.
III. The candidate must have completed 19 years of age on 1 / 7 / 2019.
3. U.G.D.P.Ed Course
I. The candidate should have passed / appeared Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the government of Telangana.
II. The candidate must have completed 16 years of age on 1 / 7 / 2019.
TS PECET 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||May-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 500/-||May-2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||May-2019|
|Starting Date for Downloading Hall tickets||May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
Application Fee : OC / BC Rs 850/- And SC / ST : Rs 650
Payment At :
Offline : TS Online /AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centers
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
TS PECET 2019 Online Application form
MGU will be released the TS PECET 2019 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for PECET 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website http://pecet.tsche.ac.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using offline & online modes. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : TS PECET 2019 Application Form
1.Go to the Official website of http://pecet.tsche.ac.in, Download the User Guide, read all the instructions before filling the TS PECET Application form 2019.
2. After entering the official website, click on ” Apply Online” appearing as top menu bar.
3. Then new webpage will be displayed with following links
Step-1 : Application Fee Payment
Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option
Step-2 : Know Your Payment Status
Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
Step-3 : Fill Application (Only after Fee payment)
After fee payment either by cash at TS /AP Online Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
Step-4 : Print Application Form (Only after submitting Application form)
After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
4. Now select / Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab, after clicking on payment tab, a fee fee payment webpage will be displayed, fill the following details are Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Category Mobile No Mentioned above my, Alternative Mobile No, E-Mail Id
5. After filling the mandatory details click on ” Initiate Payment” button, the page redirected to Bank payment Gateway
6. Then Payment Gateway will be open, after fill the required details and click “Make Payment link
7. Transaction is successful, then new web page will be displayed with “Payment Reference Id”, Preserve reference id for future correspondence.
Now applicant entered to fill TS PECET 2019 Online application, applicants has two options either proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date
A. Click on “proceed to fill application” to fill the application immediately after fee payment of online
B. If you choose another day to fill the application, simply close the window.
8. Candidate select & click on ” Fill Application” link, then new screen will be displayed
9. Now fill in the details of Reference Id, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile number and Date of Birth and click on “Proceed to fill Application”
10. Then new screen will be displayed, fill the Candidate Personnel details, Ration card, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details and Test centre preference
11. Upload candidate Photograph (30 KB) and Signature (<15 KB) .
12. After filling all the details press “Preview” button . This will display the details submitted by applicant. If you fill the all details correct click on “Submit” button / if you any correct press press modify button, modify the application and click submit button.
13. After clicking the submit button, applicant can view pop up alert as “Your Application is Submitted successfully. Please note your application number for further reference”.
14. Now click on “Print Application” link, candidate can view the receipt of the application form.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the PECET 2019 is 35% (42 marks out of total 120 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed
Qualifying cutoff mark in the PECET 2019 is 30% (150 marks out of total 500 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
Also Check : TS PECET Exam Pattern 2019
TSCHSE will be uploaded the Exam pattern. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the pattern increase their chance of doing well in the test.
Also Check : TS PECET Hall ticket 2019
Candidates who application is accepted can download admit cards of TS PECET from 4th week of April tentatively. The admit card have candidate details like their Candidate name, Father name, Roll number, Date of birth, Photograph, exam center, time and examination instructions.Eligible candidates can download hall tickets via online mode from official website .
Also Check : TS PECET Results 2019
The MGU will be released the results via online mode on 1st week of May, 2019 tentatively at official website. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The result of only qualified candidates to be declared into scored qualifying marks in entrance exam, so qualified can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : TS PECET Counselling 2019
The counselling of PECET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Telangana to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.