Kerala Diploma Courses Admissions 2019, Kerala Polytechnic 2019 : Notification, Online application form, Eligibility, Important dates, How to Apply, Last date for apply online and Other news given below
Directorate of Technical Education, Govt of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram will soon announce the Kerala Polytechnic Admissions 2019 Notification. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into various Diploma programmes (3 years duration) in Government Polytechnic colleges and private self financing colleges under the Department of Technical Education across the Kerala state for the academic session 2019-2020. Generally authority given the Polytechnic Admission procedure in June and there is no separate entrance exam conducted by DTE, Admissions will be based on candidates merit in qualifying examinations (10th / 12th ), so who are eligible and interested this courses can submit their applications through online mode at official website http://www.polyadmission.org.
There will be two streams of diploma programmes
Stream-1 : Diploma in Engineering / Technology
Stream-2 : Diploma in Commercial Practice / Management
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Polytechnic 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
The candidate should be native of kerala or undergone a qualifying examination from an institutions in kerala state or his / her parent should be a permanent employee in central / state / quasi / govt / public sector undertaking in Kerala state.
1. The candidate should have passed SSLC / THSLC or equivalent examination, with eligibility for higher studies.
2. Candidates who have passed qualifying examination with Mathematics, English and Science subjects are eligible to apply for both stream-1 and stream-2
3. Candidate who have passed qualifying examination with mathematics and English are eligible to apply for stream-2 only.
4. Candidate who has taken more than two chances to secure eligibility for higher studies in SSLC / THSLC or equivalent examinations is not eligible for admissions. Appearances for “Betterment” or “Say” examination will not be considered as a chance.
5. For CBSE / ICSE candidates the Marks / Grades obtained in Science is considered for calculating grade in science in the place of Physics and chemistry.
Important dates for Kerala Polytechnic 2019
|Issue of Notification||June-2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||June-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||June-2019|
|Last Date for registration of Application at polytechnic colleges remitting the required fee||June-2019|
|Announcement of Provisional Rank list and Trial Allotment||July-2019|
|Declaration of Final Rank list and Selection list||July-2019|
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidate have to pay Rs 100 /-(Rs 50/-in case of SC / ST) per district .
2. If a candidate submits application for more than one district, she / he will have remit additional fee at the rate of Rs 100/- for general ( Rs 50/- for SC / ST) candidates for each district.
3. Candidates should remit required fee to the principal of the Polytechnic college where he / she submit the application form
How to Apply-Online application form for Kerala Polytechnic 2019
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria polytechnic , the candidate has to register for before filling the Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application form, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee . Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future use.
1. Separate applications for diploma admissions in General, NCC quota and Sports quota.
2. Candidates seeking admission to the management seats in self financing programmes should submit separate application to the respective institutions in the format insisted by the institutions.
3. Candidates can use single applications for submitting applications for any number of districts.
Step-1 Candidate Registration
1.Login to the official website http://www.polyadmission.org
Application for Regular Seats : Click on the link appearing as ” Online submission”. A new web page will appear on the screen.
Application for Management seat under Aided Programmes : Click on the link appearing as ” Management Seats”. A new web page will appear on the screen.
Application under NCC Quota : Click on the link appearing as ” NCC Quota”. A new web page will appear on the screen
2. Application for Sports Seats : Click on the link appearing as “Sports Quota”. A new web page will appear on the screen
3. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and choose your “Password”.
4. Completing registration details entry, then click ” Register ” button, after your screen will display a message ” you have successful registered”. Please note them Application Number, Pass word for future reference.
Step-2 Candidate Login
5.Then click on ” Candidate Login” on the top menu, enter the application number, Pass word and Security code.
Step-3 Fill up of Online application
6. Entry’s are correct, a new webpage will appear on the screen, click on “Fill up of Application” link.
7. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
Step-4 Final Submission
8. This is also a one time procedure. If candidate is sure that all the information correct then click on ” Final submission” link.
Step-5 : Print the Application
9. Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the Application Number and Date of births and click submit button.
Step-6 : Submit the online application & relevant certification, fee respective polytechnic colleges
Regular Seats :
Copy of Online application (original printout) with self attested copies of relevant certificates should be submitted at any Govt / Aided polytechnic colleges in the state remitting the required fee
Management Seats :
Copy of Online application (original printout) with self attested copies of relevant certificates should be submitted in the respective Aided polytechnic colleges in the state remitting the required fee .
NCC Quota :
Copy of Online application (original printout) with self attested copies of relevant certificates should be submitted to the NCC directorate and any Govt / Aided polytechnic colleges in the state remitting the required fee and .
Sports Quota :
Copy of Online application (original printout) with self attested copies of relevant certificates should be submitted Secretary of Kerala sports council and any Govt / Aided polytechnic colleges and in the state remitting the required fee
Apply Here : Apply Online
Certificate / Documents to be submitted along with the Online application for Kerala Polytechnic 2019
Self attested copy of SSLC / THSLC / VHSE / ITI / KGCE
Self attested copy of Pass certificate and mark list of the qualifying examination.
Caste in case of SC / ST candidates
PH, NCC,NSS,CAP,Sports …..etc
Study or residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Affix a photograph of candidate 3.5*4.5 cms duly attested by gazetted officer.
Candidate should affix left hand thumb impression into space provided in the printout of the application form
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Counselling :
Candidates shall be offered admission based on their choice, reservation and state rank of entrance test through a polytechnic counseling to be announced later. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website.