TS POLYCET 2019 : Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test-will be conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad, Telangana. POLYCET 2019 is an state level entrance exam for getting admission to Diploma courses in Engineering offered at Polytechnics / Institutions (Including Govt / Aided and Un Aided Polytechnics / Institutions and Second shift polytechnics in private engineering colleges) in the state of Telangana for the academic Session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS CEEP 2019 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal.
TS POLYCET 2019 Notification
Many candidates waiting for TS POLYCET Notification 2019 are to be declared on 1st week or 2nd week of March in 2019 and exam conducted on April / 2019 in offline as Paper Pen Based Test for admission to diploma courses in TS Polytechnic colleges.
Candidate can get the full details of TS POLYCET such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page
TS POLYCET 2019 Eligibility
1. Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
2. Candidates should have passed 10th Class / SSC (or) its equivalent and recognized by the Board of Secondary Education in TS, Hyderabad are eligible.
3. The candidates who have appeared (or) appearing for SSC and compartmental candidates are also eligible to apply. They must have passed in all subjects before seeking admission.
4. Candidates belonging to NIOS / APOSS / CBSE / ICSE / other examinations recognized as (or) equivalent to SSC by Telangana Govt should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry with minimum of 35% marks in the each subject
Age Limit :
The candidate should have complete 15 years of a age as on 31st December 2019 . There is no upper age limit.
TS POLYCET 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Fee Payment||February-2019|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment||March-2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Starting Date for Downloading Hall tickets||April-2019|
|Preliminary Key Release||April-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
Application Fee : Rs 330/-only
Payment At :
Offline : TS / AP Online / Helpline Centers
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
TS POLYCET 2019 Online Application form
TS SBTET will be released the TS POLYCET 2019 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for POLYCET 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website http://polycetts.nic.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using offline & online modes. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : TS POLYCET 2019 Application Form
1.Go to the Official website of http://polycetts.nic.in, Download the User Guide, read all the instructions before filling the TS POLYCET Application form 2019.
2. After entering the official website, click on ” Online Application” appearing as top menu bar.
3. Now Click on ” Payment” Link, then the new web page will be displayed.
4. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Annual Income, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
5. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
6. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
7. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed “Journal Number”, Fee payment dates, applicant must be note them journal number.
How to Fill : TS POLYCET 2019 Online Application
1. Now going to fill online application after fee payment, Click on the “Submit Application” link at Home page, then the payment verification form will be displayed.
2. Fill the Journal Number, Date of Payment and Date of Birth, after filling data, upload Photograph and signature and Click on “Upload” button, then will get Application on screen.
3. Fill the Personnel details, Study Particulars, Fee Details, Examination center, School preference details.
4. After completion of details entry, check the carefully, if any error click ” Edit” button, otherwise click on “Submit” button.
5. After clicking the submit button , then you will get success screen. Clicking on “Download Application” link, then you will get application PDF. Take the printouts of filled TS POLYCET 2019 Online Application Form feature reference.
Instructions to Filling up of TS POLYCET Application form 2019
1. Application form should be filled properly and legibly by the student in his/her own hand
writing with Ball pen, (blue or black) in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
2. Only good quality Passport size photograph should be pasted. Please do not staple or pin the photograph. Please do not sign on the photograph.
3. Only codes should be entered in the boxes provided against items 4, 6, 7, & 9 in the Application Form.
4. Student has to choose the town/city in which he would like to appear for examination.
5. Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail address entered in the online application form are his/her own as in case of urgency authority may send information / communications by SMS on given mobile number.
6. Examination centere should be chosen carefully as changes are not allowed after submission of application.
7. APOSS/NIOS shall cover Mathematics, Science and Social/Computers and should be passed in all subjects with a minimum of 35% in each subject.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the POLYCET 2019 is 36 marks out of total 120 marks. However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
Also Check : TS POLYCET Syllabus, Exam Pattern
SBTET, Hyderabad will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : TS POLYCET Hall tickets 2019
Telangana SBTET will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : TS POLYCET Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. Polycet exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key.
Also Check : TS POLYCET Results 2019
TS CEEP 2019 Results available on May, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : TS POLYCET 2019 Counselling
The counselling of POLYCET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private polytechnic colleges of Telangana to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.