SSC GD Constable 2018-19 : Apply Now : The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) officially released the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification for 54593 vacancies of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) & Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles on 21st, July,2018. This is great opportunity for government job seekers. SSC GD Constable 2018 online registration starts on 17th, August, 2018 at official web portal . Applicants can get the full details of SSC GD Constable 2018-19 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page .
|Examination Name||SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Organizing Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Availability of Online Application||17th-August-2018|
|Total Number of Vacancies||54593|
|Salary||21700 – 69100/-|
SSC GD Constable 2018 Eligibility
1.Candidate must be a Indian Citizen
2. Secondary / Matriculation / 10th class pass from a any recognized board
3. Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Age Limit
1.Minimum Age : 18 Years as on 31st, August, 2018
2. Maximum Age : 23 Years on 31st, August, 2018
3. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000.
4. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||17th-August-2018|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||17th-September-2018 5:00 pm|
|Downloading Admit cards||Announced Soon|
|Examination Date||Announced Soon|
|Preliminary Key Release||Announced Soon|
|Announcement of Results||Announced Soon|
SSC GD Constable 2018-19 Examination Fee
Examination Fee :
General / OBC Male Candidates : Rs 100/-
Other Candidates : No Fee
Payment At :
Offline : SBI-Challan
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
SSC GD Constable 2018 Online Application form
SSC will be released the SSC GD Constable 2018 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018-19 you have to submit application through online at official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in . Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, After that pay the application fee, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in SSC GD Constable Online Application 2018 will generated that contains ” Registration Number” along with filled details
How to Apply : SSC GD Constable 2018 Registration
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Now Click on Apply Online for” GD Constable-Apply”‘ for directing to Online Application Page
3. After Clicking on Apply Online for , the following page will appear., Now click on ” Register” link
4. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields.
5. Click on “Send OTP” button. OTP will be sent to your Registered mobile number. Enter the OTP received on your Registered Mobile Number in the “Enter OTP text box”. Tick the check boxes and click on Submit after submitting the get captcha code displayed
6. After successful Submission, you will be redirected to Change Password Screen. Enter your New Password and confirm Password. You will get a message “Password Changed Successfully”, Click on ok. Your current password is your date of birth.
7. Then login by using Login an password in Candidate Login.
8. Candidate is required to select the details shown in the image such as “Local status claimed by the candidate”, “community”, “Are you claiming reservation under differently abled person “and “Are you claiming reservation under ex-service person”. Click on save & proceed to payment after selecting check box.
9. The pay the application fee in Payment Gate Way.After Successful payment, Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward.
10. The page will be directed to Special Categories Details, enter the details according to your preference and click on “Save” to save the details, after details are successfully saved, click on “Next” to proceed forward, then fill the all require details application page,
11. Page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature according to the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further, then select the test center.
12. In the Submit Application Form, select the district to write exam, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
Also Check : SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018-19
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. Response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : SSC GD Constable Recruitment Results 2018-19
candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the interview. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.