APRJC 2019, APRJC Entrance in 2019 : Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test-APRJC CET 2019 will be conducted by Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society (APREIS) on behalf of Government of AP. APRJC is an state level entrance examination for admission to Intermediate First year in MPC, BPC, CEC, MEC, EET, CGDT groups at Government Residential Junior Colleges across the Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2019-2020. APREIS main aim to provide quality of education at low cost for poor merit candidates and free coaching for national level entrance exams like NEET, JEEMAIN. APREIS issue the APRJC Notification 2019 in March and examination conducted in the month of May. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for APRJC Exam 2019 may submit their application through online mode only. Check here detailed information regarding to Notification, Application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, fee, how to apply, online application procedure and Exam pattern.
APRJC 2019 Eligibility
1. Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
2. Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in 1st attempt in March / April 2019 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier are not eligible and need not apply.
3. OC candidates must secured a minimum G.P.A of “6” and BC / SC / ST and Minority candidates must secured minimum G.P.A OF “5” in S.S.C (or) equivalent qualifying examination and G.P.A of “4” in English for all candidates.
APRJC 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Fee Payment Starts||March-2019|
|Fee Payment Ends||April-2019|
|Online Application Starts||March-2019|
|Online Application Ends||April-2019|
|Starting Date of Hall tickets Download||May-2019|
|Date of Examination||May-2019|
|Answer Key Released on||May-2019|
APRJC 2019 Examination Fee
1. Registration fee is Rs : 150/-
2. Fee Payment through online mode only by using Payment Gate Way (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How To Apply : APRJC 2019 Application form
APREIS will be released the applications in online on 2nd week of March, 2019. In order to apply for APRJC CET 2019 you have to submit APRJC Application Form 2019 through online at official website https://aprjdc.apcfss.in. Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online payment. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Pay : APRJC Examination Fee in Online
1. Visit to the official website of APREIS of https://aprjdc.apcfss.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for APRJC 2019 Application Form process.
2. Now Click on “Make Payment” Link, then the new web page will be displayed.
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Annual Income, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed “Journal Number”, Fee payment dates, applicant must be note them journal number.
How to Fill : APRJC 2019 Online Application
1. Now going to fill online application after fee payment, Click on the “Submit Application” link at Home page, then the payment verification form will be displayed.
2. Fill the Journal Number, Date of Payment and Date of Birth, after filling data, upload Photograph and signature and Click on “Upload” button, then will get Application on screen.
3. Fill the Personnel details, Study Particulars, Fee Details, Examination center, School preference details.
4. After completion of details entry, check the carefully, if any error click ” Edit” button, otherwise click on “Submit” button.
5. After clicking the submit button , then you will get success screen. Clicking on “Download Application” link, then you will get application PDF. Take the printouts of filled APRJC 2019 Online Application Form feature reference.
1.Candidates can submit applications and pay the application fee through Online only.
2. Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail address entered in the online application form are his/her own as in case of urgency authority may send information / communications by SMS on given mobile number.
3. While filling the Online application, the candidate has to opt the course, once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.
4. Examination centere should be chosen carefully as changes are not allowed after submission of application.
5. The candidate has to take a printout of application form in which a reference number also be given. This reference number is required to download the hall ticket. The copy of Online application is to be preserved for further reference.
Also Check : TSRJC CET 2019
1. SC : 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A : 7%, BC-B : 10%, BC-C : 1%, BC-D: 7%, BC-E: 4%
2. PHC : 3%, Sports CAP (Children of Armed Personnel)
1. Merit in Entrance Exam
2. Option of the college exercised is application subject to the availability of vacancies.
3. Rule of reservation
Salient Features of APR Junior Colleges
All the APR Junior colleges are providing education in residential mode.
1.Individual attention is being paid to each student.
2.Loco parent system is implemented of appointing one loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
3.Long term coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like IIT / NEET.
4.Day starts with the physical exercises and classes will commence at 8:00 AM and academic activities will continue till 10:00 PM in the night.
5. Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other Co-Curricular activities for all-round development of students.
List of Colleges
|APR Jr Colleges||Number of Colleges|
Also Check : APRJC Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern
APREIS will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : APRJC Hall ticket 2019
Candidates who application is accepted, can download hall tickets of aprjc from 1st week of May tentatively. Eligible candidates can download hall tickets via online mode from official website. The admit card have candidate details like their Candidate name, Father name, Roll number, Date of birth, Photograph, exam center, time and examination instructions.
Also Check : APRJC Results 2019
The APREIS will be released the APRJC results via online mode on 3rd week of May, 2019 tentatively at official website. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The result of only qualified candidates to be declared into scored qualifying marks in entrance exam, so qualified can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : APRJC Counselling 2019
After declaration of results, APREIS will uploaded the merit candidates list on 1st week of June, eligible candidates can attend the counseling. APREIS will be released the counseling schedule through local news papers. The examination authority conducted the offline counseling as per schedule. All the information regarding to APRJC 2019 at placed on official website.