APRJC Counselling 2019 and Details : Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society (APREIS), Guntur will be released the 1st counseling Schedule for APRJC 2019 shortly. APREIS already issue the APRJC Results 2019 in the month of May for admission to Intermediate First year in MPC, BPC, CEC, MEC, EET, CGDT groups at Government Residential Junior Colleges across the Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2019-2020. The qualified candidates selection list will be placed on the official website on 1st, June, 2019. The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notified by the conducting body after declaration of the result of the entrance test. There will be offline counselling system to allot the available seats in various residential colleges in AP. The qualified candidates should be attend the certificate verification any one of the counselling center.
APRJC Counselling Date 2019
APRJC Counseling dates 2019 will be issued the APREIS through local news papers Sakshi, Eenadu and other state daily,s for admission to Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh Government Residential Junior colleges. The APREIS officially has prepared shortlist based on the merit in the APRJC 2019, Reservation and special category. The conducting body selected candidates hall tickets numbers and names placed on official web portal on 1st June,2019. Eligible candidates must be attend the APRJC Counselling 2019 for getting seats into Andhra Pradesh residential junior colleges for the academic year 2019-2020.
|Category||APRJC 2019 Counselling|
|Name of the exam||APRJC CET 2019|
|Name of the organization||APREIS, Guntur|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Date of Examination||May, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May, 2019|
|Date of 1st Counselling||June,2019|
APRJC Counselling 2019 Procedure :
The examination authority conducted the offline counseling as per schedule. Selected candidates must be attend the certificate verification at the counselling centers in Andhra Pradesh. The procedure of counselling step by step given below
APRJC Counselling Eligibility
1.Rank in the APRJC 2019
1. Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
2. Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in 1st attempt in March / April 2019 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier are not eligible and need not apply.
3. OC candidates must secured a minimum G.P.A of “6” and BC / SC / ST and Minority candidates must secured minimum G.P.A OF “5” in S.S.C (or) equivalent qualifying examination and G.P.A of “4” in English for all candidates.
APRJC 2019 Counseling Centers
1. Guntur urdu Colleges for Andhra Region Students
2. Govt. Silverjubilee Degree College (Men), Kurnool, B- Camp, Kurnool District for Rayalaseema Region
APRJC Certificate Verification 2019
Selected candidates should be attend the certificte verification on June, 2019 at above counselling centres. All the candidates should bring all the relevant original certificates and documents as listed below
1. APRJC Rank card 2019/ APRJC Result copy
2. Original pass Certificate of SSC or its equivalent Exam for RJC admissions and Intermediate or its
equivalent for RDC admission and Marks Memo / at least internet copy.
3. Conduct Certificate and Study Certificate for Seven consecutive years of study from Class IV to X.
For private candidates Nativity Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned. (Residence Certificate is not valid for Private candidates)
4. Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the Head of the Institution.
5. Permanent Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned for B.C., S.C. and S.T. Students.
6. Physical Fitness Certificate from the Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
7. Three Sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
8. Six latest Passport size photographs.
Special category candidates
1.Physically Handicapped : A Certificate from the Orthopedic Surgeon of the Govt. Hospital (Minimum disability – 40%).
2. Children of Armed Personnel CATEGORY: A Certificate from DSSA (or) from the competent authority for children of Ex-Service personnel (or) the Children of Service personnel from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
3.. SPORTS: A participation certificate at National / State / Zonal / District level issued by the Sports
Authority concerned, District level Participation certificate is the minimum eligibility. D. N.C.C., “B” Certificate for APR Degree College.
APR Colleges Fees
MPC, BPC, EET and CGDT : Rs 1050 /-
MEC and CEC : Rs 637/-
Maintenance Charges for Per Annum
For All groups to all the candidates seeking admission at the time of First and Second Year
APRJC Counselling 2019 Results :
The examination authority will be released the First counselling results on June, 2019 placed on official web portal. After completion of APRJC 1st counselling, second counselling schedule will be uploaded the authorization board.