APRJC Results 2019 : https://aprjdc.apcfss.in will be uploaded the APRJC CET Results 2019 shortly. Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society, Guntur has successfully conducted the Andhra Pracdesh RJC CET 2019 for admission to Intermediate First year in MPC, BPC, CEC, MEC, EET, CGDT groups at Government Residential Junior Colleges across the Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2019-2020. APREIS has already declare the APRJC Notification 2019 in March, 2019 and exam conducted in May. Candidates who are appeared for APRJC 2019, can download APRJC Results 2019 to entering their hall ticket number from the official website.
Released Date of APRJC Results 2019
Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test-APRJC CET 2019 has conducted on 1st week May, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM at various examination centers in the state of Andhra Pradesh Government Residential Junior Colleges. Every year thousands candidates attend the APRJC Exam, this year nearly one lakh students for attend the APRJC CET 2019. Every year APREIS conducted the APRJC CET for skilled students. As per information from the APREIS Officials, the APRJC 2019 Results was expected to be declared in the 3rd week of May, 2019. A hug number of students are attend the RJC CET 2019 written exam and now all the students curiously waiting about to know their result, APRJC candidates can get their results via online from official site of authorization .
|Category of Article||APRJC Results 2019|
|Name of the exam||APRJC CET 2019|
|Name of the organization||APREIS, Guntur|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Date of Examination||2nd Week-May-2019|
|Released date of Results||3rd week-May-2019|
|1st Counselling Starts||1st week-June-2019|
APRJC CET Results 2019 at https://aprjdc.apcfss
APREIS will be declare the APRJC results 2019 through online at official site of authorization. candidates can check their result with Subject wise marks and name wise. Students note that there is no option for re totaling and revaluation in APRJC entrance exam 2019. Every year APREIS conducted the various entrance exams for admission to Government residential schools, GPCET, APRJC, APRDC CET. APREIS main aim to provide quality of education at low cost for poor merit candidates and free coaching for national level entrance exams like NEET, JEEMAIN, IAS, IPS, IFS. Candidates who are appeared for APRJC Exam in 2019, can check and download the APRJC CET 2019 Results and Score card form official web portal.
How to Check and Download the APRJC Result 2019
Every year APREIS officially to declare the result in the month of May, students students who had appeared for the Andhra Pradesh RJC CET in 2019, candidates can check and download score card, follow below given steps to download APRJC CET result.
1.Visit to the official website https://aprjdc.apcfss.in
2. Then web page will be opened with various link
3. Search and click live link of result
4. Now enter the your hall ticket number
5. Click on the “Submit ‘ button
6. Then new web page will be opened with result
7. Now check and download it, take the print for feature admission process
1. SC : 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A : 7%, BC-B : 10%, BC-C : 1%, BC-D: 7%, BC-E: 4%
2. PHC : 3%, Sports CAP (Children of Armed Personnel)
Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also. In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows
1.The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC/EET, Biological Science for BPC/CGDT and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
2. If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC/EET and for BPC/CGDT, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
3. If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
4. If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then female candidate shall be given higher rank.
5. If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank: a) ST b) SC c) BC (A) d) BC (B) e) BC (C) f) BC (D) g) BC (E) h) OC
6. The information furnished in application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
Salient Features of APR Junior Colleges
All the APR Junior colleges are providing education in residential mode.
1.Individual attention is being paid to each student.
2.Loco parent system is implemented of appointing one loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
3.Long term coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like IIT / NEET.
4.Day starts with the physical exercises and classes will commence at 8:00 AM and academic activities will continue till 10:00 PM in the night.
5. Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other Co-Curricular activities for all-round development of students.
List of Colleges
|APR Jr Colleges||Number of Colleges|
Also Check: APRJC Counselling 2019
APREIS will be released the counseling schedule through local news papers. After declaration of results, APREIS will uploaded the merit candidates list on 1st week of June, eligible candidates can attend the counseling. The examination authority conducted the offline counseling as per schedule. All the information regarding to APRJC 2019 at placed on official website.