TG Gurukul CET 2019, TGCET 2019 : Telangana State Residential Schools / Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test- TGCET 2019 will be conducted by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS) , Hyderabad on behalf of State Government. Telangana Gurukul CET 2019 is an state level entrance examination for admission to 5th class (English Medium) in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS 21st Century Schools, Telangana Residential schools (507) for the academic year 2019-2020. TREIS main aim to provide quality of education at low cost for merit candidates. Authority issue the TGCET Notification 2019 in February and examination conducted in the month of May. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS Gurukul CET 2019 may submit their application through online mode only. Check here detailed information regarding to Notification, Application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, fee, how to apply, online application procedure and Exam pattern
TGCET 2019 Eligibility
1. Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
2. During the year 2018-2019 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government School or in a school recognized by Government of Telangana
3. OC / BC candidates should have born between 1/9/2008 to 31/8/2010 (9-11 years)
4. SC / ST candidates should have born between 1/9/2006 to 31/8/2010 (9-13 years only)
5. Parents / Guardian income should not exceed Rs 1,50,000/- per annum rural areas and Rs 2,00, 000/-per annum in urban areas (Except for children of the Ex-Service man).
TGCET / TG Gurukul CET 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Fee Payment Starts||February-2019|
|Fee Payment Ends||March-2019|
|Online Application Starts||February-2019|
|Online Application Ends||March-2019|
|Starting Date of Hall tickets Download||April-2019|
|Date of Examination||April-2019|
|Answer Key Released on||April-2019|
How To Apply : TGCET 2019 Application form
TREIS will be released the applications in online on 2nd week of February, 2019. In order to apply for TS Gurukul CET 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in. Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online payment. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in TGCET Application form 2019 will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
TGCET 2019 Examination Fee
1.Registration fee is Rs : 50/-
2.Fee Payment through online mode only by using Payment Gate Way (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Pay : TS Gurukul CET 2019 Examination Fee in Online
1. Visit to the official website of http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for application process.
2. Now Click on “Make Payment” Link, then the new web page will be displayed.
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Annual Income, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed “Journal Number”, Fee payment dates, applicant must be note journal number.
How to Fill : TGCET 2019 Online Application
1. Now going to fill online application after fee payment, Click on the “Submit Application” link, then the payment verification form will be displayed.
2. Fill the Journal Number, Date of Payment and Date of Birth, after filling data, upload Photograph and signature and Click on “Upload” button, then will get Application on screen.
3. Fill the Personnel details, Study Particulars, Fee Details, Examination center, School preference details.
4. After completion of details entry, check the carefully, if any error click ” Edit” button, otherwise click on “Submit” button.
5. After clicking the submit button , then you will get success screen. Clicking on “Download Application” link, then you will get application PDF. Take the printouts of filled online application feature reference.
Salient Features of TS Gurukul Schools
1. High academic standards and an excellent teaching – learning environment
2. High levels of teacher – student engagement
3.Unique pedagogy and personalized academic supervision
4.State-of-the-art infrastructural facilities
5.Well ventilated classrooms with limited strength in each class
6. Exposure to wide variety of leadership and life skills
7.Exciting platform for creativity and inquisitiveness
8.Round the clock medical services
9. Sprawling play grounds, excellent sports facilities
Also Check : TS Gurukul CET 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
TGCET exam 2019 will be conducted in the month of April, so all the participated students must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern, can get good marks in exam. Candidates who appearing for Telangana Gurukul Entrance test, students can download syllabus and exam pattern in this page.
Also Check : TG Gurukul CET 2019 Hall tickets
Candidates who application is accepted, can download hall tickets of TGCET from 1st week of April tentatively. Eligible candidates can download hall tickets via online mode from official website. The admit card have candidate details like their Candidate name, Father name, Roll number, Date of birth, Photograph, exam center, time and examination instructions.
Also Check : TGCET Results 2019
TREIS will be released the TGCET 2019 results via online mode on 2nd week of May, 2019 tentatively at official website. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The result of only qualified candidates to be declared into scored qualifying marks in entrance exam, so qualified can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : TGCET Counselling 2019
After declaration of results, TREIS will uploaded the merit candidates list on Last week May / 1st week of June, eligible candidates can attend the counseling. The examination authority conducted the offline counseling as per schedule. TREIS will be released the counseling schedule through news papers.