SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 : Apply Now : There is good news for Government job seekers, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) officially released the SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 Notification on 5th, September, 2018 (ADVERTISEMENT NO. Phase-VI/2018) for 1141 vacancies are scientific Assistants, Junior Engineer, Junior Physiotherapist, Botanical Assistant, Data Processing Assistant, Fertilizer Inspector, Sub Editor, Various Assistants, Accountant, Translators, Technicians, Senior Scientific Assistant, Clerk, Foreman, Attendants, Draftsman, Medical Attendant, Technical Operator, Stenographer, Canteen Attendant, Laboratory Attendant …etc..
SSC invites online application from Indian citizens of Northern Region, Central Region, Madhya Pradesh Region, Western Region, North East Region, North West Region, Eastern Region, Southern Region and Karnataka Kerala Regions. Applicants ants can get the full details of SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment 2018 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page .
|Examination Name||SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018|
|Organizing Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Availability of Online Application||5th-September-2018|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1141|
SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
1.Candidate must be a Indian Citizen
2. Secondary / Matriculation / 10th class OR Higher Secondary (10+2) pass from a any recognized board.
3. Group-C Posts : Graduation / Bachelor Degree passed from a any recognized University.
SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 Examination Fee
Examination Fee :
General / OBC Male Candidates : Rs 100/-
Other Candidates : No Fee
Payment At :
Offline : SBI-Challan
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 Online Application form
SSC will be released the SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 you have to submit application through online at official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in . Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, After that pay the application fee, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment Online Application 2018 will generated that contains ” Registration Number” along with filled details
How to Apply : SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 Registration
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Now Click on Apply Online for” Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 Apply”‘ for directing to Online Application Page
3. After Clicking on Apply Online for , the following page will appear., Now click on ” Register” link
4. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields.
5. Fill the required details and submit it, then login by using User Id and Password
6. After that new screen will be open , fill the entire details like academic, caste, community, address..
7. After completion of details entry, upload photo an Signature an submit it, take the printout of the filled application.
SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence||25||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||25||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50 Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50 Marks|
SSC Selection Posts Phase 6 Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Fee Payment||5-September-2018|
|Ending Date Fee Payment||30-September-2018|
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Applications||5-September-2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Applications||30-September-2018|
|ADVERTISEMENT NO. Phase-VI/2018||Download Here|
|Apply Now||Apply Here|