MRB TN Nurse Admit card 2019 Download, MRB TN Nurse Hall ticket 2019, Tamil Nadu Nurse Hall tickets 2019 : Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRBTN) will be upload the MRB TN Nurse Nurse 2019 Admit card in online at official web portal of http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in . MRB TN Nurse Recruitment 2019 Examination conducted to filled 2345-Nurse vacancies. Candidate who have registered for the MRB TN Nurse Recruitment 2019 exam can download the admit card by using their Registration number and Date of Birth. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the MRB TN Nurse Admit card to the test centre along with the original valid ID card. All the , Aspirants may noted that MRB TN Nurse Admit card 2019 will not be sent to the mail and post from authorization .
Release of MRB TN Nurse Hall tickets 2019
MRB TN Nurse Nurse Admit card Download 2019 will be available soon for recruit the Nurse vacancies. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose online application has been accepted by the examination authority. MRB TN Nurse recruit examination authority is already closed the submission of online application forms, now it will be time for aspirants to download the admit card because of the important of the MRB TN Nurse examination. The candidates are advised to carry their call letter to the examination centers with valid Id . Those candidates who fail to bring their Tamil Nadu Nurse Admit card 2019 and valid Id will note be allowed to the examination hall.
Category : MRB TN Nurse 2019 Admit card
Level of Exam : State Level
Examination Name : MRBTN Nurse Recruitment 2019
Conducting Authority : TN Medical Services Recruitment Board
Release of Admit cards : May-2019 (Tentative)
Date of Examination : 23rd-June-2019
Official Web Portal : http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
How to Download the MRBTN Nurse Admit card 2019
MRB Admit card 2019 with valid original Id is necessary for the all the MRB TN Nurse Recruitment 2019 appeared candidates, a bring a color print-out of the downloaded MRB TN Nurse 2019 Admit card to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall.
The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs are Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, Pass book, .Driving License. Candidates who are waiting for MRBTN Nurse Admit card 2019, can download the online through official web portal The complete procedure for how to download the hall tickets is as follows
1. Login to the official website of http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
2. Search and click for related link such as << Admit card>>
3. Now new web page will appear on the screen
4. Now enter the Registration Number Number / Roll
5. After completion of details entry click on <<Submit >>
6. Then new web page will appear on the screen with Student Hall ticket
7. Now download the Hall ticket and take the print for feature reference
Important Instructions for MRB TN Nurse Recruitment Exam 2019
1. MRBTN Nurse Admit card 2019 is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully
2. Students are allowed into the examination hall 30 minutes before exams; 10 minutes will be allowed for reading over the question paper.
3. The candidates willing to appear are requested to get acquainted with the Examination Process through practicing mock tests.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for posts .
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
10. A candidate must preserve his / her admit card until the recruitment process is over.