Tamil Nadu TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Junior Inspector Apply Now : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill 30 posts for Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department . This is great opportunity for government job seekers, Online application starting date on 23rd, October, 2018, all the eligible candidates can apply at official web portal on or before last date. Applicants can get the full details of TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, much more on this page .
|Examination Name||TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018|
|Organizing Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Starting date for Notification||23rd-October-2018|
|Total Number of Vacancies||30|
TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
1.Candidate must be a Indian Citizen.
2. The candidates must have passed 10th / 12th Class from a any recognized board.
TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 01/007/2018
Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
Age Relaxation : Can check Notification
Registration Fee : Rs 150/-
Examination Fee : Rs 150/-
Payment At :
Offline : Bank Challan
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 Online Application
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be released the TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for TNPSC Junior Inspector 2018 you have to submit application through online at official website. Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in TNPSC Junior Inspector Online Application 2018 will generated that contains ” Registration Number” along with filled details
How to Apply : TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 Registration
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
2. Now Click on ” Apply online”‘ for directing to Online Application Page
3. After Clicking on Apply Online for , the following page will appear, Now click on ” Register” link
4. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields.
5. Fill the required details and submit it, then login by using User Id and Password
6. After that new screen will be open , fill the entire details like academic, caste, community, address..
7. After completion of details entry, upload photo an Signature an submit it, take the printout of the filled application.
TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Applications||23rd-October-2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Applications||21st-November-2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank||23rd-November-2018|
|Date of Examination||27th-January-2019|
|Apply Now||Apply Here|