STET 2019, Sikkim TET 2019 : Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will be conducted by Human Resource Development Department , Sikkim, number of candidates who are waiting for the teacher jobs apply for the this test. The STET 2019 is for the candidates aspiring to become Primary Teachers (1st to 5th Class), Upper Primary Teachers (VI to VIII), Schools in the state of Sikkim. Sikkim TET is necessary examination for all the B.Ed and D.Ed qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the Government / Private Management. Sikkim TET Notification 2019 will soon , so eligible and interested candidates can apply in online at official web portal on or before last date. Check complete details for Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Eligibility, Age Limit, How to Apply-Application form, Fee, Important dates, Vacancy details, Recruitment process, Online Application last date and other details in available in this page
|Category||State Government Teacher Jobs|
|Exam Name||Sikkim TET 2019 / STET 2019|
|Notification Released Date||March-2019 (Tentative))|
|Availability of Online Application||March-2019 (Tentative)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Update soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim TET 2019
1. Primary Teachers (1 to Vth Classes) :
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).(OR)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). (OR)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). (OR)
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
2. Upper Primary Teachers (VI to VIIIth Classes) :
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).(OR)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).(OR)
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.(OR)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).(OR)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.(OR)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : There is no upper age limit
Application Fee and Payment
Paper-1 : Rs 550/-
Paper-II : Rs 550/-
Both Papers : Rs 750/-
Payment At : The fee may be paid through Challan and also through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Important Dates for Sikkim TET 2019
|Starting Date of Fee Submission||March-2019|
|Last date Date for Fee Submission||April-2019|
|Online Application will commence on||March-2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||April-2019|
|Date of Examination||June-2019|
|Hall tickets Availability||June-2019|
|Answer Key Released||July-2019|
|Declaration of Results||July-2019|
How to Apply- Sikkim TET 2019 Online Application Form
The authority will released the Sikkim TET 2019 Online Application in online mode in the month September tentatively, applicants must be check the eligibility fulfillment of examination before submission of application forms. First of each candidate are required to pay the application fee , after that you will able to fill the application form submit at Official web portal. All the aspirants willing to participate in the exam had to submit their applications before last date, any applicant submitted after the last date of registration, have not been accepted by authority.
Fill up of STET 2019 Application Form
Step-1 : Fill in the Registration form
1. Logging to the official website http://sikkimhrdd.org, click on the Application form”, appearing as top menu bar
2. Now click on the link ” Registration “, a new web page appear on the screen.
3. After reading the instructions, clicking on the link “Proceed to Apply Online”.
4. After clicking the link you will redirected to Candidate Registration page, fill the details are Candidate name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name as it is in the Matric / 10th Standard Marks cards, Active E-Mail Id, Working Mobile Number, choose User Id , Pass word and Answer the secret question.
5. Completing registration details entry, then click ” Submit” button, after successful registration candidate will receive on Application Number and User Id to their mobile number and Email- Id and same will be displayed on the screen. Please note them User-Id and Password for future reference.
Step-2 : Personal Details & Generate Challan to pay examination Fee
6. Then a Login Prompt will be displayed and candidates are required to enter the User ID and Password created by them and Login.
7. On successful login by the candidates ” Personal details” will be displayed, fill the entire academic, study, reservation and personal details.
8. After clicking on the Submit button, in the Declaration candidate will be directed to the Challan tab where candidate can download the Challan by selecting the bank.The fee can be remitted through E-Challan by depositing fee in Bank.
Step-3 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
9. After successful saving the study details, the candidates will have to upload the Candidate Photograph, signature and click on the “Submit” button.
Step-4 : Download Confirmation page
10. Click on appearing as “Print” link, enter the required details, click submit button.
Sikkim TET 2019 Exam pattern
The STET 2019 will be held on Paper-1, Paper-2 and conducted in offline, each paper contain 150 multiple choice questions. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks and the exam duration 1 & 1/2 hours. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
STET 2019 Paper-1 Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
STET 2019 Paper-2 Exam Pattern
|Subject Area||Total Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I – (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Can Choose Any one of the following subjects|
|For Mathematics and Science Teacher
(Mathematics and Science)
|for Social Studies teacher
Sikkim TET Admit Card 2019
The authority will be released the admit cards of STET 2019 exam in online mode in the month of May tentatively. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
STET Answer Key 2019
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. STET 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The key will help the appeared candidates to know how to derive the answers and how to calculate the estimate scores. Candidates who want to download the key need to visit website.
Sikkim TET Results 2019
Sikkim TET 2019 Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .