TS Panchayat Secretary 2018-Apply Now : Panchayat Raj Department, Government of Telangana has officially released the Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification for 9355 vacancies of Junior Panchayat Secretaries on 31st, August, 2018. This is great opportunity for government job seekers. Telangana Panchayat Secretary 2018 online registration starts on 3rd September, 2018 at official web portal https://tspri.cgg.gov.in. Applicants can get the full details of TS Panchayat Secretary 2018 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page .
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Examination Name||Telangana Panchayat Secretary 2018|
|Organizing Authority||TS Panchayat Raj Department|
|Availability of Online Application||3-September-2018|
|Total Number of Vacancies||9355|
TS Panchayat Secretary 2018 Eligibility
1.They Should be of Indian Nationality and Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana
2. Applicant Must have passed the Graduation / Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as on 31.8.2018
3. Application Must possess working knowledge of computers.
TS Panchayat Secretary 2018 Age Limit
Minimum Age : 18 Years as on 31st, August, 2018
Maximum Age : 39 Years on 31st, August, 2018
Age Relaxation of Reserved Candidates
SC/ST and BCs : 5 Years
Ex-Service men : 3-Years
Physically Handicapped persons : 10 Years
Telangana State Government Employees : 5-Years
(except Employees of TSRTC, Corporations,Municipalities etc)
TS Panchayat Secretary 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||3rd-September-2018|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||12th-September-2018|
|Starting Date for Downloading Hall tickets||Announced Soon|
|Examination Date||Announced Soon|
|Preliminary Key Release||Announced Soon|
|Announcement of Results||Announced Soon|
General Candidates : Rs 800/-
SC / ST / PH & Ex-service Men : Rs 400/-
BC Candidates under Creamy Layer : Rs 800/-
Women : No Fee
Payment At :
Offline : –
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
TS Panchayat Secretary 2018 Online Application form
TS State Government will be released the TS Panchayat Secretary 2018 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for Telangana Panchayat Secretary 2018 you have to submit application through online at official website https://tspri.cgg.gov.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using offline & online modes. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : TS Panchayat Secretary 2018 Application Form
1. Candidate has to visit official website https://tspri.cgg.gov.in
2. Now Click on Apply Online for Junior panchayat Secretary Post for directing to Online Application Page
3. After Clicking on Apply Online for Junior Panchayat Secretary Post, the following page will appear., Now click on ” Register” link
4. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields. Click on “Send OTP” button. OTP will be sent to your Registerd mobile number. Enter the OTP received on your Registered Mobile Number in the “Enter OTP text box”. Tick the check boxes and click on Submit after submitting the get captcha code displayed
5. After successful Submission, you will be redirected to Change Password Screen. Enter your New Password and confirm Password. You will get a message “Password Changed Successfully”, Click on ok. Your current password is your date of birth.
6. Then login by using Login an password in Candidate Login.
7. Candidate is required to select the details shown in the image such as “Local status claimed by the candidate”, “community”, “Are you claiming reservation under differently abled person “and “Are you claiming reservation under ex-service person”. Click on save & proceed to payment after selecting check box.
8. The pay the application fee in Payment Gate Way.After Successful payment, Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward.
9. The page will be directed to Special Categories Details, enter the details according to your preference and click on “Save” to save the details, after details are successfully saved, click on “Next” to proceed forward, then fill the all require details application page,
10. Page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature according to the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further, then select the test center.
11. In the Submit Application Form, select the district to write exam, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
Also Check :TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018, Exam Pattern
Authority will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The recruitment exam is going to be very competitive as lakh of candidates has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check :TS Panchayat Secretary Hall tickets 2018
Panchayat Raj Department will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : TS Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2018
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. TS Panchayat Secretary 2018 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : TS Panchayat Secretary Results 2018
candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the interview. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.