TSPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2020, TS Group-1 Upcoming Jobs 2020: Telangana State Government is going to be released the TSPSC Group-1 notification 2020 shortly. Telangana Public Service Commission-TSPSC, Vijayawada has announced that, it will going to release the TSPSC Recruitment 2020 very soon for Group-1 Posts. Telangana Public Service Commission announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Candidates who were waiting to get job in Government Organizations can utilize these opportunity and apply TSPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2020 . More details TS Group-1 Recruitment 2020 such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, Exam date, How to Apply, Important dates, Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, much more on this page.
TSPSC Group-1 Notification 2020
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Recruitment Name||TSPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2020|
|Level of Recruitment||State|
|Name of Authority||Telangana Public Service Commission-TSPSC|
|Issue of Notification||Released soon|
|Number of Vacancies||1700 Posts (Expected)|
|Applications Opens||Released Soon|
|Official Web portal||https://tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC Group-1 Vacancy 2020 Details
- Deputy Collector
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Divisional Fire Officer
- District Registrar
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- District Employment Officer
- Assistant Treasury Officer
- Deputy Registrar
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- Regional Transport Officer
- District Social Welfare officer
- District Backward Castes welfare Officer
- Municipal Commissioner Grade–2
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
- Lay Secretary/Administrative Officer
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent
- Assistant Audit Officer
TSPSC Group-1 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be Indian Citizen and must be resident of Telangana
Educational Qualification :
Candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Discipline / Subject from a any recognized university / Institution in India.
Minimum Age Limit : 18-Years
Maximum Age Limit : 34-Years
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|State Government Employees||5-Years|
Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC .
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3-Years|
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Mains)
- Interview / Document Verification
Application Fee and Payment
Examination Fee : Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment : Online Payment (Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking)
TSPSC Group-1 Application form 2020
Telangana Public Service Commission-TSPSC will be released the TSPSC Group-1 Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for Telangana TSPSC Group-1 Recruitment you have to submit application through online at official website. Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in TSPSC Group-1 Online Application 2020 will generated that contains ” Registration Number” along with filled details
How to Apply : TSPSC Group-1 Registration
1. Candidate has to visit official website https://tspsc.gov.in
2. Now Click on ” Apply online”‘ for directing to Online Application Page
3. After Clicking on Apply Online for , the following page will appear, Now click on ” Register” link
4. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields.
5. Fill the required details and submit it, then login by using User Id and Password
6. After that new screen will be open , fill the entire details like academic, caste, community, address..
7. After completion of details entry, upload photo an Signature an submit it, take the printout of the filled application.
TSPSC Group-1 Admit card 2020
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the exam.Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates need to check for discrepancy of information (such as candidate’s name, photograph, signature, etc), if any, and report it to the exam authorities immediately for correction. If all information provided in the admit card is correct, candidates need to take its printout and carry it to the allotted exam centre. admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam centre.
TSPSC Group-1 Answer Key 2020
After the written exam is conducted, answer keys for all papers are released by authorization on the official website of the exam. All candidates can download the key by clicking on the Answer Key link present on the official website. The answer key can be used to by candidates to check answers for all questions and get an estimation of their scores in the written exam.
TSPSC Group-1 Result 2020
Result will be declared on its official website of Telangana TSPSC Group-1 . The result consist candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. To check the result, candidates first need to click the Result link present on the Home page of the website. Next, candidates need to enter their hall ticket number in the space provided. Result will appear on the screen.