Check APRDC Results 2019 at https://aprjdc.apcfss.in : APRDC 2019 results will be announced soon by Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society in month of may on behalf of State Government. APREIS has successfully carried out the Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree Colleges Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission to Degree First year in AP Residential Degree college, Vijayapuri South, Nagarjuna Sagar (Men,English Medium only) and Silver Jubilee Government College (Co-Education & Autonomous), Kurnool in their campus for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates who are appeared in the written test they can check their exam APRDC Results 2019 to entering their roll number from official website.
Released Date of APRDC CET Results 2019
The APRDC CET Exam 2019 conducted by the APREI Society, Hyderabad on the 4th week of April, 2019 and nearly 8000 candidates are appeared in the entrance test, aspiring to complete Degree in AP Residential Degree Colleges. Aspirants from all parts of the states appeared in the test at different examination centers across the Telangana & Andhra Pradesh states. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the APRDC 2019 Results.
|Category of Article||APRDC Results 2019|
|Name of the exam||APRDC CET 2019|
|Name of the organization||APREIS, Guntur|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Date of Examination||2nd Week-May-2019|
|Released date of Results||3rd week-May-2019|
|1st Counselling Starts||1st week-June-2019|
APRDC 2019 Ranking / Merit list
APREI Society declares the state Rank list based on the scores obtained by the candidates Paper Based APRDC CET 2019 Test conducted subjects of Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Economics,Commerce, Botany, Zoology, offline on May, 2019. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
Merit list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows
For Course code 3 and Course code 4 combined ranking will be given and selection will be based on entrance merit.The higher marks secured by the candidate-
Course Code 1 – in History,Economics,Civics,
Course Code 2 – in Commerce I, Commerce II, Economics
Course Code 3 – in Mathematics, Economics, Commerce I
Course Code 4 in Maths, Physics, Chemistry
Course Code 5- In Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
3. If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
4. If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then female candidate shall be given better rank.
5. If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a better rank: 1) ST 2) SC 3) BC (A) 4) BC (B) 5) BC (C) 6) BC (D) 7) BC (E) and 8) OC
A state merit ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. The reservation of seats will be as per Govt. orders issued from time to time and 33% seats in each course are ensured to women candidates at Silver Jubilee Government College (A), Kurnool.
APRJC CET Results 2019 : Click Here
The candidate is requested to chose any one of the Category of Course as per his eligibility in the qualifying examination, Intermediate. The Common counseling will be conducted for admission into AP Residential Degree College (Men) Nagarjunasagar and Silver Jubilee Government College (Co-Ed)) Autonomous Kurnool based on the merit secured in the RDC-CET 2019 in category of course and University wise. The candidate has to opt his choice of Degree course at the time of Counseling.
|Category of Course||Details of Courses||Code|
|Arts||B.A (History, Economics & Political Science)||01|
|Commerce & Allied Courses||B.Com (General) ,B.Com (Computers)||02|
|Commerce & Allied Courses||B.Sc (Maths, Statistics & Computer Science for Inter MEC Group students) at RDC N Sagar only.||03|
|Mathematics, Physical Science & Allied Courses||B.Sc ( Maths, Physics and Chemistry)
B.Sc (Maths, Statistics & Computer Science for Inter MPC Group students) –at APRDC N’ Sagar only)
B.SC (Maths, Physics, Computer Science) and B.SC (Maths, Physics, Industrial Chemistry) at SJGC Only
|Life Sciences & Allied Courses||B.SC (Botany, Microbiology, Chemistry)
B.SC (Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry)
B.SC (Zoology, Biochemistry, Chemistry)
B.SC (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry)
APRDC 2019 Results
Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree Colleges Common Entrance Test exam is state level qualifying examination for admission to various Intermediate courses. In order to do social and economic justice to the poor and talented rural children , Government of Andhra Pradesh establish A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society in the year 1972 as an autonomous body with the secretary to Government , Education Department, later through G.O.Ms.No.363 Department, dated 12-09-1988.
Every year APREIS conducts APRDC exam for 10th Class students . In similar manner APREI Society has conducted APRDC CET 2019 test in the month of April 2019. All the candidates who are interested have applied for this entrance and participate in the entrance test, check their results through official link. APRDC Results 2019 indicates the following information.
2. Father Name
3. Hall ticket Number
4. Date of Birth
6. APRDC Marks
7. Total Marks
How to Get APRDC Results 2019
All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email.we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
1. Login to the official website https://aprjdc.apcfss.in
2. Search for related link
3. Click on the link “Results”, appearing as left menu
4. Enter the Hall ticket number and Date of Birth
5. Entry’s are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.
1.The candidates should have passed 12th and secured a rank in APRDC 2019 conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into Degree in APR colleges.
2. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with required percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
3. Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
4. If a candidate fails to attend the counseling at the specified date and time for whatever reason (including non-receipt or delayed receipt of call letter), he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of counseling or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
5. Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, he/she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day.
6. If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
All the desirous candidates seeking admission for above courses should follow the website for procedure and guidelines for admission procedure. No letter will be issued for the purpose the information will be made available on website after the declaration of APRDC CET results 2019.
Check Here : APRDC Results 2019